As a growing agency, with service offerings that not only target new start-ups, but also mid-sized companies, 92 West needed a site that clearly conveyed our full capabilities, relevant case studies and work examples. Our new site also needed to do a better job at engaging site visitors through our best practices and implementation of subtle, but direct, call-to-action messaging.
Furthermore, with the redesign and launch, we went through our own discovery process of who we were and where we wanted to go. With that in mind, we selected a number of options that we wanted to incorporate into our new site and addressed our internal branding, marketing strategy and search engine marketing goals as well.
- ExpressionEngine Content Management System
- Fully Optimized for SEO
- Automated Posting to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn from the Impact Blog
- Automated Site-Map and Search Engine Notifications
- Automated Image Resizing for Every Post and Image Use
- Responsive Design
- HTML5 Video Integration
- Blog Migration from WordPress
- Import of XML from Old Flash Site
- Sync with 92 West’s CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms
- RSS Syndication with SEM Network
- Live User Tracking Incorporated with Conversion Tracking
- Parallax Scrolling and Custom Header Images Pulled from Individual Posts; making each page unique
- Custom Iconography and Graphics to Showcase the Company, Culture and Clients
We needed a content management system that would allow us to generate content on the fly and also allow us to rapidly develop / deploy new or revamped sections as we deem appropriate. Our team continues to work with WordPress, Joomla and Concrete 5, but for our needs… it was an easy call to use ExpressionEngine.
The Need for Change: Listening to Our Own Advice
As client work always comes first, we fell into the trap of not drinking our own “Kool-Aid” and the making of the site was a group effort. It took a lot of late hours and weekends to generate the 200+ pages. At this time I’d like to thank our family and friends for their support and understanding as well as our client’s for making the renovated 92 West site possible!
Here’s to a great start of 2015!
Troy Kadavy 92 West is a branding, digital marketing, web design and advertising agency focused on helping brands discover their true voice and sense of purpose; genuinely inspiring audiences.
92 West | Branding + Strategy + Web Design
Have a project or new idea? Let's Talk.
92 West is a branding, digital marketing, web design and advertising agency focused on helping brands discover their true voice and sense of purpose; genuinely inspiring audiences.